For the purposes of these Terms, we have used the following phrases:
“Data Protection Laws” means the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK, including the Data Protection Act 2018; and then any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the Website is the property of Synergix Health. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. By continuing to use this Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Synergix Health.
2. Prohibited Use
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectional or in breach of any applicable law or regulation;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
3. Linking to our Website
- You may link to the Website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, and you must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
4. Links to other websites
- Where the Website contains links to other websites, services and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and Synergix Health accepts no responsibility for your use of such website, service or resource.
5. Your Data
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Laws the data controller is Synergix Health.
- Synergix Health may share aggregated anonymised data with third parties, in order to monitor the Website and ensure a consistent quality of service to you.
6. Changes to these Terms
7. Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- All online services provided by Synergix Health Ltd are done so on a best-effort basis and we can offer no guarantees of performance stated or implied including guarantees that access to the site will not be interrupted or that there will be no failures or omissions in transmitted information.
- Furthermore, its use shall be at the sole risk of you, the visitor, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. Our liability
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of terms implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Synergix Health accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of income, profits, revenue, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data.
- You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under any these Terms.
- These terms are governed by English law and you and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Service in either the courts of Scotland, England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Service in either the courts of Northern Ireland, England and Wales.
- Synergix Health welcomes all feedback and you can contact us by phone on +44 330 088 4980 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a complaint, Synergix Health will always endeavour to resolve the issue quickly and easily often at the time that they arise.
- In the event that you would like to make a formal complaint you should do so as soon as possible. This will help us to establish what happened most easily. If this is not possible, your complaint should be submitted within 12 months of the incident that caused the problem; or within 12 months of discovering that problem.
- You should make your complaint in writing by email via email@example.com or by post at Synergix Health, Second Floor, Harmsworth House, 13-15 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8DP. You should be specific and concise and always include your full name, address and complaint details.
- If the complaint concerns a clinical issue, the Synergix Health team will ensure that a Lead Doctor will deal with your concerns promptly and in the correct way.
- If you are not the patient, but complaining on their behalf, you must have their permission to do so.
- Synergix Health will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and will aim to have fully investigated it within 20 working days from the date it was received. Any delays will always be communicated with you.
- When we look into complaints, we will investigate the circumstance; make it possible for you to discuss the circumstances and problem with those concerned; ensure you receive an apology if appropriate and take steps to ensure the problem does not occur again.
- You will receive a final letter setting out the result of any investigation.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you may refer the matter to the Care Quality Commission, Citygate, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK NE1 4PA. Telephone – 03000 616161.
11. Contacting us
Synergix Health Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our Registered Office is at Second Floor, Harmsworth House, 13-15 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8DP, and our Company Registration Number is 08915336.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on +44 (0)330 088 4980 between the hours of 9.00 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday or write to Synergix Health at: Synergix Health, Second Floor, Harmsworth House, 13-15 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8DP.